Celine’s world ๐ŸŒŽ

I’m 22. Living and working in London. While running my own nut butter business (@beaniesbutters), training at the gym and finding time for a drink..or two!

However, my one true love, will and always has been food. Whether I’m eating it, cooking it or just gazing at it through a shop window. I am in Love, with the way food can make me feel, well anyone feel. Take butter- when have you ever added too much butter? When have you ever said this has too much butter? NEVER because butter is like Beyoncรฉ in the food world.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m a very Health conscious cook. I like to follow an 80/20 lifestyle. 80% of the time I enjoy fuelling my body with goodness. And the other 20% I’m a sucker for fresh French bread dipped into a goey Camembert.  

This blog is my commitment to try something new each week. Whether it’s a recipe or dish. I’m trying it. I hope you enjoy, and try a few yourself! 

C x

Advertisements