Hot weather= not hungry.
Don’t let the hot weather determine your eating habits, yes eat lighter dishes if you fancy but it’s important you don’t skip meals. Remember, your body is a Ferrari, so only give it the best possible fuel, not a half empty tank!
Tonight’s dish is great for those summery nights. Chicken cooked in homemade lemon and herb dressing. Served with a simple salad and potato crisps!
- Mix 6 lemons (juice and zest), bunch of rosemary and sage, 3 crushed garlic cloves, and 1/2 cup of olive oil. Whisk to combine.
- Cover over 6 chicken thighs and leave to maranade overnight or for a few hours.
- Peel the skin of the potatoes, then instead of cutting the potatoes up, peel them very finely. Place them spread out on a foil dish and spray with fry light. Cook for 15 mins. Vola- homemade healthy crisps. No salt needed.
- Cut up 4 large bone tomatoes (it’s important these are flavoursome) mix with my French dressing, lots of garlic and parsley!
- Drain the marinade, then cook the chicken for 15 mins in foil.
- Serve the chicken hot or cold, enjoy.
Healthy, happy tummy!